If you are looking to stop your dog from barking excessively, there is a variety of bark collars available. Keeping your dog from barking at the wrong time can be challenging. Their barking can be incredibly annoying to other canine and human neighbors, plus it can disturb napping children or obnoxious noise that a little bit of controlled barking may be allowed during a wedding ceremony, a quiet funeral or church service, or a professional baseball game!
The best barking dog collars are designed to help train your canine friend to stop barking at the wrong times. They are also a great way to train a puppy to stop barking, stop excessive barking, or even communicate with other dogs!
In this review, we look at the best bark collars on the market for 2019. We researched them and tried them out ourselves to make sure you have the best reviews to help you choose the right collar for you and your dog!
|Authen Bark Collar Barking Control Training Collar||Best Overall|
|Anti Bark Collar||Budget Pick|
|SportDOG Brand NoBark Rechargeable Bark Control Collar||Upgrade Pick|
1. Authen Bark Collar Barking Control Training Collar
2. TBI Pro Shock Collar
No question about it, the fact the TBI Pro doesn’t require any batteries is a big selling point. Compare that to a 6 month battery replacement, and you’ll see why.
This collar also comes with 5 different levels of vibration and shock. Not to mention, it’s manufactured with high quality materials, so you don’t have to worry about the unit melting or cracking.
The company also provides excellent customer service and warranties © this collar for one year from the date of purchase.
3. PetSafe Basic Bark Control Collar
- With 3 light mode settings you have a variety of options for correcting behavior
- Perfect for all dogs weighing 8 lbs. and up
- Waterproof collar enables use in all weather
- 175 correction levels so you can set the suitable distraction level
- As a training aid, it can be used for barking, excessive vocalization, and other nuisance dog behaviors
- Has a silent mode that will not turn off automatically, which can be useful for training
- The collar is also safe, with no physical contact needed. This collar can help you train your dog to respond to your voice instead of to the collar
- The collar itself is very durable as well. It can be used in water, and even if it’s submersed in water for long periods of time as well it will still work.
- You can use this collar at 1 mile range and still work the same
- This collar is not for all dogs. You need to have a small or even a medium-sized dog
- Also, it only has one setting. You can’t change the level of intensity, so if you do have a large dog you’re going to have to look elsewhere
No Barking Collar, 175 correction levels, Tone + Vibration (PIG00-12420).
4. PetYeah Dog Bark Collar-5 Adjustable Sensitivity and Intensity Levels-Dual Anti-Barking Modes-Rechargeable/Rainproof/Reflective -No Barking Control Dog Shock Collar
- Can be used with dogs as small as 1-2 lbs
- Rechargeable battery included
- Quality product backed by a 2-year warranty and money-back offer
- Water-resistant and rainproof for indoor and outdoor use
- Can reduce unwanted dog barking up to 90%
If you’re looking for a humane way to train your dog to speak only on command, then the PetYeah dog bark collar is a great choice. Especially when you consider it’s 90% success rate.
One reviews puts it: “It also helps the dog to remain calm when in the vicinity of other dogs [and] it is a useful aid for off-leash training.”
It comes in 3 sizes: small, medium, and large. Depending on the size of your dog, you can get up to 5 levels of sensitivity and intensity.
5. SportDOG Brand NoBark Rechargeable Bark Control Collar
- Easy to use
- Can be used on dogs that weigh 6 to 125 pounds
- Has a range up to 400 yards
- Good customer service
- The battery lasts for up to 6 months
- Can be used with dogs of different breeds
- Very reliable
- Easy to clean
6. Anti Bark Collar
- An affordable solution for mutual understanding with your pet
- Full anti-bark control from up to 50 meters
- You can use a timer to adjust the duration of the stimulation
- It’s possible to choose between different modes of training your pet
- Adjustable bark sensor
- Three bark detection levels
- The training barks are reversible
- Strong and sturdy nylon strap with brass buckle
- Hidden battery compartment
- 100% waterproof
This product is terrific for me. It gives me peace of mind especially at times when I can’t be right beside my dog. The device came exactly as described and has been effective in curbing unwanted barking in our dog. I was a little worried at first that I would not be able to get my dog used to wearing the collar but the company provided me with some anti-barking techniques that were very helpful. However, I would only give four stars because the battery life is actually shorter than six months as advertised. Overall, I think it’s a great product and it’s a good value for the price!
7. Downtown Pet Supply NO BARK Collar Citronella Spray Collar
- Citronella scent is completely harmless to dogs, humans and pets
- Can be used by dog owners who want to protect their dogs from danger, not harm them with punishment
- Device can be placed in a dog’s kennel for training
- Pet owners can turn the automatic, manual and vibration modes according to their needs
- Spraying time can be controlled by battery life
- Refillable bottle offers ultimate satisfaction for pet owners
- Battery can last only for 40 days with a good amount of use
- Does not work for dogs who started barking after two months of age
- Dog owners have also complained about its long-range effectiveness
(Small, Pink, 225 Yards)
This is a dog barking control collar. It is designed to stop dogs from barking. Many dog owners have confirmed its efficiency and this is one of the most popular dog barking collars on Amazon and on other websites as well.
Inside the package, you will find all the components that you need to start your first training. The package contains a remote-control, a transmitter, a receiver collar and a manual book.
8. Bark Collar 2 Pack
- Two different modes: vibration and shock, or vibration and beep – allowing for sensitive dogs and strong willed dogs.
- A 300 yard range
- A rechargeable collar
- Built-in microphone for human speech
- Anti-shock technology – any unit that utilizes this technology can withstand a 50lb dog while emitting a safe 8MV
- Vibration and sound modes – this collar uses a sound and vibration setting to stop barking that’s also safe for smaller dogs.
9. Dog Bark Collar
- This is a very powerful dog bark control collar with the technology of a traditional dog training collar. Modern dog collars detect the bark of your dog and then releases the vibration as an antidote for dog barking nuisance. Because of this, this collar is very effective and promising when it comes to dog barking.
- There is no need for any maintenance with this collar; all you need to do is insert batteries (which is included with the collar) and it can use for a year with the help of the advanced technology used in the collar.
- It also comes with a money back guarantee. This is to ensure that if any confirmation that the collar does not fit your dog or not doing what it is supposed to do then you can get a full refund.
- Some people have reported that the collar has not worked at all. Our advice is to make sure that the collar is working before using it for a long period of time. This means to test it on your own dog first and see if it provides the correct results.
- Some users have also complained that the collar is too strong and not for small dogs. It is important to use the collar as per the direction in the manual. Remember that smaller dogs will need a light vibration and if the collar is used as directed.
For small dogs up to 85 lbs,.
10. Athenas Pets Dog Bark Collar
This humane dog bark collar uses vibration, beep, and shock stimuli to help you control your dog’s barking.
It has a rechargeable battery and includes a battery charger. The collar can also be used as an ordinary collar. The collar is easy to use and customizable. It can be adjusted to fit the pet’s neck size using the Velcro strap.
The collar is well-constructed and lightweight, so it’s easy to wear. The collar can help you relax, as your dog is less likely to bark due to the beep and vibration stimuli.
11. PetSafe Spray Bark Dog Collar
This collar from PetSafe is the winner of multiple contests and reviews for the best dog bark control collar. It has worked effectively in 95% of households and large dogs according to its users.
The collar automatically releases a measured dosage of citronella to your pet when you go around the room. When his barking subsides then it understands that it was just a friendly dispense.
The collar comes with two spray cartridges to start with, so you can find out the best intensity for your dog and the ideal positioning for the collar.
12. PetSafe Elite Little Dog Spray Bark Control
If you’re looking for a bark control collar, then the PetSafe Elite Little Dog Spray Bark Collar could be the one for you. Coming in at 4.5 stars, this device offers an affordable solution that actually works.
One of the features we love about this product is that the spray emitted is actually harmless to people and other dogs.
13. lushujun Dog Bark Collar
- Outperforms most other no-shock bark collars
- Manual mode allows you to turn off the collar at any time
- Rainproof, great for outdoors and water activities
- Intelligent chip that automatically adjusts the settings
- Features 7 sensitivity levels to choose from
- The collar is rechargeable and comes with 5 long-lasting batteries
- Very well-built and durable collar
- The collar is a little bit on the heavy side
- The beep is sometimes louder than necessary
- The package does not contain anything else other than the collar
The lushujun dog barking collar is a very attractive no-shock collar that doesn’t really hurt your pets, but instead allows you to train them to remain quiet when you’re sleeping, working, or entertaining.
This unit offers seven adjustable sensitivity levels which means that you can have a small, medium, or a large dog.
There’s one level that is responsible for controlling the barking of your pets. If they bark, the collar will emit an ultrasonic sound, and that’s what drives dogs crazy.
14. SALE! NO SHOCK Humane Bark Control Collar
- The on and off switch is a positive touch
- Good for small to large dogs up to 120lbs (this is not necessarily a plus)
- Great value for the money (batteries included)
- Better than a shock collar
- The lack of intensity can be disappointing (you may want to check out our other recommendation)
- It’s loud if you have a smaller dog
The bark collar is a great item if you are working on training your dog. It can be used for everything from stray dogs to rescue dogs to going to the park and playing. It’s a simple and effective way to tell your dog to control their barking.
We picked this one above the Petrainer Rechargeable Dog Bark Collar, Remote Control Electric Shock Bark Collar, because it has more tones with it so your dog isn’t just barking at one tone. Plus, the vibration works well for some dogs versus the shock aspect.
However, if you want to test out the shock collar, and see if it works better for your dog, you can find a video on it below.
15. Bark Collar
- Very easy to use
- Made with high-quality material
- Has 3 different modes of training: vibration, tone, and shock
- Very bulky
- The shock mode is painful enough as is
The PetSafe is a feature rich electronic collar that can provide bark control for dogs of all sizes and temperaments. It is designed to detect when a dog is barking and address the barking before it becomes an issue through tone, vibration, or shock.
This collar is completely waterproof and can be worn even when the dog is swimming.
It features a three-stage sensitivity setting that adjusts automatically the volume and duration of the disturbance and the correction based on the temperament of your dog or cat.
16. Small Dog Bark Collar Rechargeable
The Spraytech Pet training collar is an all-in-one training collar with no need for batteries. In addition, it comes with 18 sensitivity levels for you to choose from. However, it might take some time to watch through and understand everything it offers you.
This collar is probably the best option for you if your main concern is safety. The Spraytech pet training collar features 100 % waterproof design and cordless training collar, which will make your everyday life easier.
In addition, it comes with eleven sensitivity levels, which means that you will have quite a wide range of possible options to choose from. On top of that, this training collar is Rainproof, Waterproof and Weatherproof. The reason why this is especially important is because you won’t need to worry about whether your dog will be OK in the rain.
17. DogRook Khaki Dog Bark Control Collar
The DogRook adjustable correction collar is suitable for dogs 40 pounds or less, with a neck size of 12 – 24 inches. The unit comes with 3 correction levels: vibration, static, and shock.
The correction levels are adjusted in the hand-held DogTek remote. Using the remote you can choose from five different modes: off, vibration, low, high, and a combination of vibration and static.
The vibration mode is designed to work along with your voice to deter your dog from other unwanted behavior, like jumping up on humans. The vibration will make him uncomfortable, so he’ll respond quickly.
18. MASBRILL Bark Collar
If you live in a noisy neighborhood, suffer from dogs that disturb you with frequent barking, and you’re considering purchasing a dog bark collar to get some peace and quiet, then you’ll need help finding the best dog bark collar.
We know there are dozens of dog bark collars on the market and we know you need some good advice before you make your purchase.
This is a detailed look at some of the best dog bark collars available. We’ll go over each product, detail the strengths and weaknesses, and make a recommendation from our list of the best bark collars in 2017.
19. GUANGZIYI Anti Bark Collar
- Can be used for all kinds of dogs!
- Can be easily adjusted
- Features Auto stop, Shock, Vibration, Sound Control
- Microcomputer technology, Vibration and sound modes have excellent anti-interference performance
- With LED indicator to show working state
- Suitable for small, medium, large dogs
- Comes with different sized anti-run metal buckle
- Taking the collar off your dog’s neck could be a bit difficult
- The strap that clicks to turn off the collar is not the best quality
- None of the customer service phone numbers linked to their websites work
- The –100% money back guarantee” is only after contacting the company directly, not through Amazon
Hate noisy dogs? The Guangzhai Anti Bark Collar is an easy way to stop your dog’s incessant barking.
This automatic dog collar is ideal for any household pest (no matter what size they are!) and features four different, easy to edit, modes. The LED light on the collar lets you know what mode it’s in, and surprisingly, the modes have a very good anti-interference performance.
20. Flightbird Rechargeable Spray Bark Collar
- Sleek, compact and lightweight design; perfect for dogs of all sizes
- Cost-effective solution for excessive dog barking
- A variety of vibration and pulsation modes lets accommodate multiple users
- High-quality and rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries included
- Other convenient features like a variable spray button, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a 1-year guarantee, and a month-long money-back promise
- Great for silencing your neighbors’ dogs too
- It’s not entirely waterproof, so you should avoid getting sprayed directly, and follow cleaning instructions when cleaning the device
- The device may require extra training in order to properly recognize the effectiveness of the Vibration & Pulsate & Spray modes
When it comes to the number of positive features and reviews, the Flightbird Rechargeable Spray Bark Collar is on top. This is a very popular no bark collar that can take care of dogs that bark excessively.
21. Anti Bark Collar
- The collar automatically adjusts to your dog’s and handling is easy
- It’s water resistant
- The range of the device is quite far, which means you can have your pet outside without having to worry about the collar losing its charge
- It’s very affordable – about half the price of similar collars
- Multifunction – it can be used to training multiple pets at once
- It’s not very long – only about 12-14 inches
- The batteries may not last very long (4-6 months), which is quite a short time period
- The collar can be a bit tight for some pets
- The device may be loud after constantly going off for a while
A review by independent testers found that this collar from Autogroom is easy to use in a safe and humane manner.
22. Bark Collar
- Easy to set up
- Comes with a complete guide to getting things up and running effectively and quickly
- Sufficient shock settings to prevent your dog from barking excessively
- Well-made and durable
- Can be used for small to large dogs
- The package comes with good instructions
Whistle for Dog Aggressive.
23. Dog Anti Bark Collar
- Sorts out some of the easily mistaken noises like fire alarms
- Regulates before extreme barking
- Easy to use
- If used correctly then it needs minimal attention
- Works on all sizes of dogs
- Low battery
- Easy to recharge
- Impossible to manually set the levels
- The remote can be easily mislaid
- It can cause fear-related barking
- Some dogs have been scared of the collar
If you're willing to pay a bit more for a dog bark collar, this one from Pet Safe is one of the best. It works simply by administering a small harmless shock to your dog's neck when they bark. This is effective at disrupting the behavioural pattern of barking. The time between barking episodes and the severity of the shock can be adjusted, although you can't do it manually. Usually, it's a push-button remote that is used to administer the shock or vibration.
This particular dog bark collar is lightweight and waterproof. It has up to 7 correction levels and features collars for dogs that weigh from 5 to 110 lbs.
24. Zomma Bark Collar
Cheap Dog Collar, Best Bark Collar for Dogs.
The Zomma bark collar features a unique no-bark sensor – it detects the sound frequency of your dog’s bark and certain other vocalizations like whining or growling.
The collar includes 3 sensitivity levels and has a waterproof design. This means that you can take it out in the rain without damaging it. It’s also designed to be durable and long-lasting, so it’s worth it if you’re looking for an all-around solid product. It also includes batteries a collar strap, and a USB charger cable. It comes in black and has a range of six adjustable sizes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the most effective anti bark collar?
Not all of the collars will work on all dogs. It really depends on the temperament of the dog and how good you are at training it. If your dog barks a lot and has a lot of energy, I would recommend one of the rechargeable options like the PetSafe Elite Bark Control Collar. It is rechargeable, fits a variety of dog sizes and is pretty easy to use.
If you really want to do something for your dog’s behavior, HERE is my trick.
It worked like a charm and it worked for my Shi Tzu (Petite).
What is the best dog barking control device?
The best dog bark control device is a tool that can prevent your dog from creating noise. There are tons of dog barking control products available and you need to ask yourself if it will keep your dog one and quiet. Ideally, you would want a bark control device that comes with a remote control that will allow you to silence your dog whenever it starts to bark.
What is the strongest bark collar?
There are few things more frustrating than a dog barking nonstop in the middle of the work day. On the other hand, I don’t have much patience for those who own dogs that are clearly barking because they are in pain, or suffering from some other sickness.
As for the e collar, the best bark collars will help train your dog to bark in a manner that is acceptable, while not causing harm to your dog.
The best bark collars are so good these days that I’d say they are the favored choice over shock collars. A shock collar might be short-term effective but results in negative behavioral effects and is not recommended.
A covert static bark collar may not be a good option for a dog with severe bark problems. Consider a dog bark collar made by one of these bark collar review sites or the AKC.
So are dog bark control collars any good? And what’s the best dog bark collar that you can use? Well, let’s see. Read our list of the factors to look for when buying a bark collar.
Then we’ll look at the best dog bark control collars based on our research and customer reviews, as well as our own hands-on experience. We’ll look at:
- How to choose a bark collar
- Our favorite dog bark collar in the popular price range
|Authen Bark Collar Barking Control Training Collar||Best Overall|
|Anti Bark Collar||Budget Pick|
|SportDOG Brand NoBark Rechargeable Bark Control Collar||Upgrade Pick|