A good shower head is not cheap.
That’s why so many people who already have a good shower head are reluctant to upgrade.
But the average person takes 25 to 35 min. in the shower each day. And studies find that it is the LONGEST activity that we do each day.
If you are anything like me, the time spent in the shower could be better spent in the gym, for business, or playing with your kids.
And imagine the satisfaction you will get when we you can have a long hot shower and see the minutes of your life ticking away as you soak yourself in hot water. Your face will probably be stuck in a permanent smile.
But to get time back and save money on your gas bill, you need to make the jump to a good shower head.
|Waterpik PPR-252 Pet Wand Pro Shower Sprayer Attachment||Best Overall|
|wantedstuff Pet Bathing Tool||Budget Pick|
|Wondurdog Quality Sink Faucet Pet Wash Kit||Upgrade Pick|
1. Waterpik PPR-252 Pet Wand Pro Shower Sprayer Attachment
- Color coded spray settings for easy use
- Extremely easy to use ‾ just attach to a standard 1/2" MPT interface
- Great attachment to clean pets
- Rather small spray head
- Not great for lathering shampoo
This wand is a gentle and effective way to clean your dog before and after bathing. The spray comes from a 2.5 GPM shower head with five different spray settings. A handy color coding system makes it easy to see which setting you are on, which in our opinion is a cool feature. It’s also extremely easy to install – just attach it to a standard 1/2" MPT interface using the stainless steel adjusting sleeve.
This is a great attachment to use when bathing your dogs ‾ on a side note, it’s not ideal for lathering up shampoo.
2. Wondurdog Quality Sink Faucet Pet Wash Kit
- Simple to install
- Longer stainless steel hose means cleaner water
- Pet Grooming Tool included
- Faucet adapter included
- Made from high-quality, durable materials
- Strainer prevents the water from flowing back into the tank too fast after a wash
- Twist-On design detaches from the wall and can easily store in a tub o r bathroom cabinet
- Not suitable for a bathtub
- The hose is prone to kinking
- The hose tends to move around a lot while you use it
If you need an easy to use water feeding hose, then the Wondurdog Quality Sink Faucet is for you.
Its flexible metal hose allows for ease of use while kinking is prevented by the built-in rubber strainers. The hose can easily be detached from the base unit so you can wash small areas that a larger hose may not reach.
The shampoo brush will help get your dog clean in those hard to reach areas …the tail and hind end.
3. SmarterFresh Pet Faucet Sprayer Set
If you’re looking to save time by bathing your pet faster, this dog shower head from SmarterFresh has your back. With a shower head that can rotate 360 degrees, you can give your pet a quick spray in multiple locations, and areas.
This makes it super easy to bathe large dogs or multiple pets at once. There are 4 spray nozzles and a spray distance of 3 feet.
The package also comes with a metal hose and a spray nozzle which you can choose to use with the nozzle or with the shower head. It’s hard to believe that a product at this price point is so high quality.
4. SmarterFresh Pet Shower Sprayer Set
- Strong, sturdy build
- Easy to assemble
- Plenty of different spray settings – we especially love the spray gun and the jet spray mode
- Is ergonomically designed
- Small and lightweight, yet sturdy
- Adjustable spray length and angle
- Relatively inexpensive
- Can keep design neat and clean
- Quick and easy installation
- Reasonably priced
5. Aquapaw Pet Bathing Tool
- Keeps your hands away from excess shampoo and water
- Efficiently removes dirt and leaves skin irritation like a bath
- Brush features a nylon ticker that is flexible
- Beginners approved – ideal for first-time users
- Cannot be used with a traditional shower
- May become quite annoying
- You might even harm the brush
While you may not believe it, you must keep your dog clean – dogs love swimming just as much as you. It’s important to trim a dog’s fur and also bathe them, sometimes as often as once a week. But, this doesn’t mean you have to have a clogged shower and use your towels.
This Bathing Tool will help you bathe your dog in comfort and without having to mess with the extra soapy water.
The Aquapaw will help you shampoo your dog without sitting them in the bathtub or damaging your shower.
6. Wondurdog Quality at Home Dog Wash Kit
- Large enough for most large breeds
- Can be used in the bathtub
- The shower shield helps bathe your dog comfortably
- Can even be used in the shower
- Water flow is sufficient to rinse your dog
- Uncommon design – it’s different from the usual dog shower heads
- Includes a dual soap dispenser
- Efficient performance
- The hose material feels a little weak
- The water pressure isn’t as strong as expected
- The hose is short compared to similar products: only 5 ft
- The design is a little bulky
- The soap dispenser is a little disappointing
The Wondurdog dog wash kit is designed to rinse both you and your dog at the same time. To accomplish this, it has an 8-inch circular sprayer mounted at its center. Additionally, a shower shield not only blocks water from hitting your dog’s face, but also from getting into your face.
The sprayer itself provides water at a low pin pressure, but it’s still sufficient to rinse your dog. However, compared to other products, it’s one of the weakest.
7. REEGE Dog Shower Sprayer Attachment Set
- While it holds up to 3.5 gallons, it still maintains a decent weight to be portable and maneuverable
- GoDogGo! claims that this harness is appropriate for dogs weighing up to 75 pounds
- The harness itself is made of a breathable nylon mesh which helps the dog stay cool
- You can buy replacement bags for refills
- Makes cleanup so much easier
- Made in the USA by pet owners for pet owners
- The resealable bag might be difficult to find
- While this product comes with a lot of components, it does require a few additional purchases to get it assembled right.
- The water pressure is not strong enough for a large dog in a rush, but great for regular cleaning on a small to medium sized dog.
This dog shower head system is a revolutionary way to clean your dog. It includes a shower adapter for your shower, a hose to connect it to the adapter, a shower adapter for washing your dog and a comfortable dog harness that goes around your dog to secure them in place. After you get your shower adapter and hose, simply attach the hose nozzle to the end of the hose (where you can adjust the water pressure for your pet). Once you have that connected to the shower, attach the harness. Your dog will be ready to go!
8. Wondurdog Quality Outdoor Dog Wash Garden Hose Nozzle w/Metal Adapter and Water Pressure Control
- Easy to setup and use
- It has a good solid clip to keep it attached to your hose
- The water pressure on the highest setting is perfect for rinsing the dog
- Sleek metal design
- There’s no leakage of water
- It’s easy to clean the dog with this device
- The angle of the nozzles are easy to adjust and it is slip resistant
- It’s also easy to adjust the water pressure
- It’s sturdy
- The metal needs to be treated with anti-corrosion treatment, as it easily rusts after a few weeks
- Pressure adjustments need to be made manually
This new dog wash shower kit will make your grooming sessions so much more pleasant.
Imagine how much easier your dog will love to be washed!
The Wondurdog washing tool has a sturdy, quality design with multiple nozzle settings, plus full body massage capabilities.
9. Rinse Ace 3 Way Pet Faucet Sprayer
- * Won’t stain your bathroom due to the high quality chrome finish
Improperly cleaned pets aren’t only smelly, but they can easily spread bacteria around the house or workplace.
If you’re looking to clean your dog more effectively, a showerhead is a solution worth trying.
This model features a 3-way function that lets you control the amount and temperature of cool, hot water flowing down your pet’s body.
10. YOO.MEE Quick Connect Pets Shower Spray Suitable
The YOO.MEE is a perfect dog shower that your dog will love. It’s lightweight, durable, and even has a great spray range. This pet shower is a great tool for washing your dog at home, while being out on vacation, or even on the go!
The hose stretches back 75-inches, and the diameter of it is no larger than an adult’s foot. The hose is made of a flexible, yet durable plastic that can withstand any water pressure.
The hose in which the water is fed through is 37-inches in length and wide enough to fit the most pet shower attachments available.
11. wantedstuff Pet Bathing Tool
- Provides for a safer, healthier and happier bathing experience for your pet
- The spray hose has received a 4.3 out of 5 star rating on Amazon
- Super easy to install and can be used in the shower or tub
- One of the more affordable options on the market
- The handheld sprayer comes on right away and releases a gentle spray
- The sprayer is perfect for shorter haired pets that don’t need any soap or shampoo
- Perfect for all ages and breeds
- You no longer have to stand in the shower and take care of your pets
- The sprayer is adjustable so it can be used for both long and short haired pets
- If used as a water source for your dogs it will take a few minutes to fill up the dog bath
- Handheld sprayer is hard to change settings and does not have a lock on it
- The attachment hose is made of plastic not sure how effective that will be
- Handheld sprayer stops spraying after a few minutes
Cylinder, Bathtub & Shower Hook, Brass & Metal, Strong Heavy Duty Solid and Build-In Extra Hanging Hook for Pet Dog Bathing and Massage for Long and Short-Haired Pets & Sensitive Skin – New Innovative & Great Gift – White.
12. Rinse Ace 3 Way Pet Shower Sprayer
- Convenient for dogs and owners alike
- Includes adjustable spray nozzle, a removable nozzle for handheld use, and an eight-foot hose for versatility
- Strong spray handle easily converts from handheld to wall mounted
- Quick-connect feature allows for easy removal of Showerhead from hose
- Flexible online support with any issue or question you may have about the product
- Extra spray holes are only useful for aesthetics
- A replacement filter can be costly
If you’re new to the world of dog showers, you may be wondering how they can help. Well, they’re a great tool for keeping your pup clean and healthy.
Unlike their namesake, most dogs don’t require a shower each and every time they’re bathed. Instead, canine showers can be used after you’ve brushed and dried your dog after a muddy walk, or you’re trying to remove parasites from your pet. Moreover, their versatile nature allows you to bathe your dog outside of your home.
13. YOO.MEE Pets Shower Attachment
- Easily connects to most showerheads
- With the diverter, the stream of water can be directed onto your pet
- Can be used to clean hard-to-reach tub corners
- The diverter design makes it very sturdy
- The ergonomic adaptor makes it easy to install
- Lightweight and portable
- Also useful for washing children and cleaning the tub
- Wash your dog while he’s inside the tub
- Nozzle made from food-grade ABS plastic and stainless steel
- Made in Germany
- The plastic strips holding the diverter to the showerhead were easily broken in our testing
- The coating started to peel off the showerhead after two weeks
- The diverter’s rubber washer started to smell after a few weeks of use
- You need to remove the filter in order to use the diverter
By Dog & Cat.
The YOO.MEE Pet Shower is a novel way to wash your dog or bathe your cat.
If you’re not into giving baths, you can use this handy attachment to clean your pet’s fur and get rid of any nasty shedding.
14. HengLiSam Pet Bathing Tool
While it may sound a little funny to talk about showering your dog, but if you have a dog who likes to go swimming it can really make a huge difference in their coat and the amount of time it takes to dry them.
This shower head is the perfect solution. The long hose means you don’t have to get your hand or your arm wet.
Your dog can be easily and quickly cleaned from any angle. It may seem like a lot to spend to give your dog a bath, but regular use of this will save you a ton of time and money compared to the alternative of long dog drying times
15. Waterpik PES-142 Pet Wand Dog Shower
16. Petofo Pet Bathing Tool Pet Shower Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool
- Amazing customer service
- Easy to use and attach to standard hose taps
- Efficient and constant flow
- Comes with a convenient filter hose
- Works with water from sink or shower
- Ideal for bathing large dogs
- Small sprayer hole
- Plastic can feel “cheap”
- Doesn’t include everything you need to get started
- There’s some “retro-fit” needed to use this tool
Spray Wand, White.
The Petofo Pet Bathing Tool is a comfortable and effective shower head that gives you excellent control when bathing your pet.
17. Pet Shower Sprayer Kit
As dog owners, we all know how much mud and dirt your furry friend gets ‒ and smells ‒heck, even you get covered in it. Instead of wrestling with a hose outside, why not bring the shower inside?
Showering your dog not only makes it easier to clean them, but also prevents any kind of shampoo or soap residue from making mess outside your house.
Furthermore, you can save time and water by just bathing your dog in your shower.
18. Pet Bathing Sprayer Scrubber Mothermed Dog Bath Shower Sprayer Attachment Pet Bathing Tools Supplies Cat Shower Sprayer
19. SWARK Dog Shower Sprayer Bath Glove
As a bathing aid, the SWARK Dog Shower Sprayer Bath Glove is commonly used for pets such as dogs or cats. It can also be used for pets such as rabbits or even turtles!
The material used to make this is 100% soft cotton. This makes sure that the material will be soft and gentle on your pet. It’s also very lightweight so you can use it with ease and comfort. It’s suitable to use even for low water pressure.
This pet bathing tool makes bathing your dog so much easier, as it allows you to direct and spray the water at specific areas, such as behind, head, legs or wherever it is needed.
20. PETPRO Dog Bathing Supplies Sprayer Shower Bath Scrubbing Tool
- The shower head and hose are both rustproof, so they won’t wear out easily
- This set includes three different attachments: the rubber nozzle, a stainless steel hose, and a plastic shower head
- They’re great for massaging your pet and promoting blood circulation
- These accessories are easy to hook up to your shower
- They’re sturdy, so they will last a long time
- The hose isn’t very sturdy and isn’t long enough to reach the bathtub
- The attachments may be too small for some dogs
In our opinion, the PETPRO Dog Bathing Supplies Sprayer Shower Bath Scrubbing Tool, Dog Brush Pet, Cat, Horse Massage, Indoor & Outdoor Grooming Shower Set is the best dog shower head set available on the market today. What makes them unique is that they include three different types of spray attachments that can be used to massage your dog.
The set includes a rubber nozzle, an all purpose scrubber, and a shower head. They are made with high quality materials – the hose and attachments are all rustproof. And they’re easy to use: simply hook them into your shower.
21. Sanlan Pet Bathing Tool
If you’re looking for a well-designed and reasonably priced dog shower head with several capabilities, then you’ve come to the right place.
The Sanlan Pet Bathing Tool is an adjustable dog shower head that also comes with an added back scratcher.
The dog shower head in itself is easy to use. Simply fill the tub with warm water (optimal temperature for bathing a dog is between 77-82 degrees Fahrenheit, if you’d like.
22. Pet Faucet Sprayer,Sink Spray Hose Portable Shampoo Sprayer,Shower Head
Are you looking for a way to help your dog get cool in the summer when it’s in the 90s or 100s? Then you’ve come to the right place! This product is the perfect way to cool down your dog while avoiding harmful chemicals.
According to the manufacturers, with this sprayer, you can create a gentle, soothing rain on hot days, a gentle waterfall to soothe your dog’s paws and tail, or a full on spa experience.
The sprayer won’t strain your faucet, and it is made with an adapter unchangeable. And because it contains only metal, there’s no chance for chemicals to affect the product. This product’s measurements are 9.6 inches tall by 5.5 inches wide. It weighs only 317g.
23. Pet Bathing Tool
- Great for pets and humans alike
- Affordable without any major compromises
- Comprehensive warranty
- Some models come with poorly written instructions
- Some models feature poorly designed clamps
Most people want to know if this product is worth the price. In our opinion, yes, it is.
There are lots of dog shower head models out there and most are not that durable. They don’t last for more than a few months. So in terms of price to value, this is one of the best model you can find.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best shower head on the market?
The best shower head on the market is the Delta 75152 Moxie Showerhead, which with a whopping 82% 5-star rating on Amazon, it is no surprise that it is the market favourite and outperforms every other brand.
The shower head provides an abundant and powerful stream of water, all whilst using half the usual amount of water pressure.
What is the best material for shower head?
Luxury shower heads are all made from metal. They are durable and rustproof. The standard types are mostly made from plastic. You will also find some ceramic ones available.
What you should know about the best grass seed to use in your yard.
How many times a week should you shower your dog?
This is highly dependent on the type of dog that you have. While you should take a look at any information regarding shedding that particular dog breed, most experts will recommend that a dog is showered about two to three times a week…or whenever they start to smell.
As with anything else, you should take into consideration the efforts your dog makes in the water and the size of dog that you are working with…before jumping right in.
Who makes the most powerful handheld shower head?
The Cascadia line of shower heads made by Hansgrohe is the most powerful we’ve come across yet. We reviewed the Silver Celvano that is currently available and yes, it’s as good as it sounds.
Lets not forget, the company Hansgrohe is actually up there with the big boys when it comes to designer luxury home fixtures.
Reading the specs, it's easy to see how the Cascadia line just blows away the competition. It comes with an impressive 10-jet, 60-62" diameter spray, while providing first rate coverage.
Not that we recommend it, but you could take out a small car with that thing let alone a pesky Mosquito.
Hansgrohe Cascadia … turning showers into a spa experience. Pretty hard to beat that.
The best dog shower head (if you’re looking for a dog shower head) really depends what you’re looking for. But for me and my beloved dog Batman, I want the best dog shower head for bathing him that will make getting him clean as easy as possible.
I’m not a fan of shampooing him, so I’m also looking for something that is easy to clean too, so that I can get Batman all dried off and back into bed. We hope that after reviewing this article, you have a better idea of which shower head you can get for your best buddy.
|Waterpik PPR-252 Pet Wand Pro Shower Sprayer Attachment||Best Overall|
|wantedstuff Pet Bathing Tool||Budget Pick|
|Wondurdog Quality Sink Faucet Pet Wash Kit||Upgrade Pick|