Are you looking for a fun and interactive toy for your dog that doubles as a tunnel? You have come to the right place!
There are so many fun toys for dogs that sometimes we get lost in the options. In addition to being a great toy, you need to consider functionality. Do you need a sturdy toy that will stand the test of time? Or something soft that your dog will love to curl up in for a nap?
There are so many dog tunnel options out there that it can be confusing to pick just the right one. If you are not sure which dog tunnel will make the best Christmas present for your pooch, you are in the right place!
|Pacific Play Tents 20515 Kids 9' X 28" Institutional Play Tunnel||Best Overall|| |
|Giga Tent Hide and Seek Lucky Tunnel||Budget Pick|| |
|Affordable Agility Agility in a Bag||Upgrade Pick|| |
1. Pacific Play Tents 20515 Kids 9' X 28" Institutional Play Tunnel
- Protect your children from dirt and debris
- Includes a carry bag for easy portability
- Made from plastic and mesh
- Tunnel has a good length
- The tunnel is well ventilated and airy
- Can be set up indoors or outdoors
- The inside of the tunnel is smooth, so your dog won’t get damaged
- The tunnel is easy to set up and it comes with instructions
This is a great toy to have inside or outside of your home. It’s also a fantastic dog tunnel that your dog will love. It’s very soft and comfy, and provides the perfect sanctuary for your dog. The tent is also a great way to keep your dog contained during indoor or outdoor parties. Your dog will be safe inside the tent, while you worry about the food and drinks.
The only issue that you might have is dust. The product isn’t waterproof and if you want to keep your home clean, you might want to place the tunnel inside of a gazebo.
2. IKEA – BUSA Play tunnel
The Ikea BUSA Play tunnel is a great dog toy / accessory to have for your dog. The tunnel is lightweight and is easy to set up. The tunnel comes in 3 colors – red, green, and blue.
The tunnel itself is 75 inches long and 14 inches wide which makes it ideal for puppies and small dogs. However, if you want to use the tunnel for your larger dog, you can do so by buying additional extensions.
This tunnel is collapsible without any poles so it’s simple to setup for you. In addition, the tunnel is very flexible and portable. For better portability, you can simply detach all the accessories – the flaps and the supports.
3. HDP 18 Ft Dog Agility Training Open Tunnel
- 18 feet long
- Lightweight; only 6.27lbs
- Easy to set up, assemble, and store
- Improves agility and mental capacity
- Great for dogs of all ages and sizes
- Durable and long lasting
If you want to get your pups in shape, then this High Density Polyethylene tunnel is certainly the way to go! At 18 feet in length, it’s one of the longest on our list and as a result, offers plenty of room for your dog to run around and get exercise!
Just as the name suggests, this dog tunnel is made from lightweight High Density Polyethylene which makes it incredibly easy to store and transport around. Due to its lightweight nature, it doesn’t take up a lot of space so can even fit into smaller trunks. Plus, it makes it easy to carry around regardless of your size.
It’s designed with a high-strength, double stitched webbing with a load capacity of up to 150 lbs. That means it can even hold more than you with ease!
4. Pacific Play Tents Institutional 9 Foot X 22" Crawl Tunnel
- Very affordable
- Perfect size and great for larger dogs
- It's portable.
- It's also easy to pack up and take with you on your family camping trip.
- Made from a durable polyester so it won't have to be replaced anytime soon.
- Easy to assemble.
- Comes with a durable storage bag, so you can just store it in there when it's not in use.
- The design is just adorable.
- For some dogs the tunnel might be a bit small.
- The tunnel may be too short for some dogs to fit inside.
The Pacific Play Tents Institutional 9 Foot X 22" Crawl Tunnel is the ideal choice for dogs who like to crawl in and through things. Dogs who don't like to be left out or left alone can now have their own special space, indoors or outdoors.
This tunnel has many good reviews. It is one of those popular items that are always in stock and selling. Customers are impressed by the many features it has. The customers who rate this product with 5 star reviews are very impressed with the durability of this product as well as how easy it was to put together. Customers really loved how it came with a carry bag that made it easy to store and carry the tunnel with them when they go on vacation.
5. Giga Tent Hide and Seek Lucky Tunnel
- Great size for small to medium sized dogs
- Includes a carry bag that doubles as a play surface
- You can even use it at night with the illumination LEDs
- Waterproof and portable
- You get an adjustable spill-proof drinkable water bowl
- You get 5 earth-friendly fiber cushions
- Has a soft and comfortable floor surface
- Simple, easy to assemble and assemble
- The size of the hideaway tunnel is on the small side
- The buckle straps are a tad flimsy
- The price at times can be on the expensive side
The Giga Tent Hide and Seek Tunnel is a pet play tent for dogs that’s portable, easy to set up and store. A spacious and convenient pet bed that’s great for indoor and outdoor use.
Besides including a soft interior floor, the Giga Tent Hide and Seek Tunnel for dogs features an insulating and cozy fleece cover.
The tent also includes ground stakes and a carry bag that doubles as a play mat.
6. N&M Products Pet Agility Tunnel
- Protects your pet from harmful outside elements: UV rays from the sun, sand, dirt, and insects
This pet agility tunnel allows dogs to develop their natural instincts to burrow and hide in order to get exercise, and keep them equipped with a fun activity to do throughout the day. The quality material is both comfortable and easy to clean after your pup has played through it!
The pet agility tunnel is lightweight and easy to take with you on your outings, and it’s made from extremely soft fabric that makes it comfortable to burrow and play in. It’s great to set up in the backyard to let your pet play in while you relax on the porch.
It’s easy to set up and take down to store in the trunk of your car for taking on a road trip to grandma’s house.
7. Affordable Agility Agility in a Bag
- 2 tunnel colors, sized 9 ft x 3 ft
- Tunnel is made of high-quality material(water-resistant)
- Sturdy and lightweight making it easy to move
- Easy to setup and store away
- Comes with a hefty 3-year warranty
- Easy assembly and disassembly
The Pyramid of Pets 9”x3” is one of the best tunnels you’ll find on the market right now. It’s made of high-quality material that’s water resistant. Meaning you can never be too sure of how your dog would treat it. It’s sturdy, lightweight, easy to assemble, and has a 3-year warranty.
8. JAXPETY 16.4' Pet Dog Agility Obedience Training Tunnel Pet Channel Dog Outdoor Games Agility
- Great price point
Comes with a carrying case Cons: May be too small for larger dogs
Tunnel isn’t flexible, so it’s not as easy to roll up.
9. MiMu Dog Agility Tunnel Play Tunnel Dog Agility Equipment Pet Tunnel
The MiMu tunnel is a great choice if you want something that’s easy to carry around, easy to setup and store, and is of high quality.
This tunnel is made from a nylon fabric which is heavier than the pet tunnels made with plastics. The nylon material can hold up to about 270 pounds of force, which is more than enough to withstand the weight of your active dogs.
According to reviews, the fabric is also strong enough to withstand the chewing and biting of your dogs as well.
10. Houseables Dog Tunnel
If you have a large dog, the Houseables Dog Tunnel should be on your list. With sturdy but lightweight poles, you’ll be able to spiral this around a tree for enrichment for you and your dog.
This dog tunnel has the quality of the materials you’d want in agility equipment. In fact, it has the ability to expand until it’s about 66’ long. And it still fits in the handy carrying case that comes with the product.
This may not be the right tunnel for you if your dog is on the aggressive side. It did have a few reports from customers that this did not stand up well to large, aggressive dogs.
11. Trixie Pet Products Agility Basic Tunnel
- Available at accurate dimensions
- Easy to clean
- Comes with various accessories
- An excellent price to quality ratio
- Doesn’t work well with big dogs
- The tunnel can get a little flimsy
Trixie Pet Products Agility Basic Tunnel is a dog tunnel made of sturdy nylon which can withstand heavy use.
It can support up to 110 lbs of weight; making it perfect for just about any dog.
It comes with two entrance holes: one at each end.
12. Lord Anson Dog Agility Set
- Made of durable, weatherproof anodized aluminum
- Quick to set up and break down
- Perfect for use in a backyard or in a small-sized training space
- All materials are rust proof
- Ideal for agility training as you can move around the poles as needed
- Sturdy construction
- Very easy to move around
- Ideal for beginners
- Capacity is pretty low
- Isn’t suitable for professional use
The Lord Anson Dog Agility Set is a perfect option for those who wish to whip their dog into shape. What’s great about the kit is that it’s great for both beginners and professionals. The kit includes 6 poles and one dog tunnel, which can be positioned as you please – vertically or horizontally. The kit also includes a sturdy carrying bag for storage.
There are many positive ratings for this kit, but the negatives include the low capacity. Some users also felt that the construction quality was a little low, which is why we recommend it for use in a backyard or in a small training space.
However, those with small dogs who just want to have some fun would undoubtedly love this kit.
13. Affordable Agility Agility in The Bag
If you want to let your dog fulfill their inner –Aggie”, then the Agility in the Bag is a great way to do it! It’ll give your dog the freedom to run, jump, play and hide all while still being under your supervision.
Appropriately named Agility in the Bag, the tunnels folds up into a convenient bag for easy storage. It has zippered openings to allow ease of access for you and your pup, and the super-strong handles allow for easy transport.
14. PawHut 4PC Obstacle Dog Agility Training Course Kit Backyard Competitive Equipment
- Easy to set up
- The material is durable
- The walls are flexible and durable
- The color blends-in well with almost any outdoor setting
- Flexible design
- The hoops are securely attached to the ground
- The spikes are also very rigid and can be sharp to the touch
- The flexible material bends when you step on it
- The entrance of the tunnel is too narrow for the average adult
- Doesn’t come with any instructions
- Made out of only one long piece of material
If you’re short on time and need to set up your puppy’s activity area fast then this tunnel setup is the way to go.
Because these tunnels come a 4 pack , so you’re basically getting 4 tunnels of the same size (49 x 24 inches). Plus the blue and yellow color combination offers a good contrast, making it easy for your puppy to find his way around.
15. HDP Agility Dog Training Open Tunnel
A lot of dog owners will tell you that their dogs are like their kids. They treat them as such. So it’s not surprising that there is a huge market for dog tunnels. Trainers, agility clubs, breeders and dog owners have used these tunnels for years with great success. They’re great for dogs to run through without getting hurt. Plus they provide hours of fun for your pup.
The HDP Agility Dog Tunnel is made from a specially designed flexible fabric that adjusting with ease. It’s designed with reinforced seams to make it extra durable and strong which is great for dogs that are rough on their toys.
The tunnel folds in on itself for better storage needs and you can even stand up on the tunnel when it’s flat. Quick and easy set up in a matter of seconds. The HDP Agility Tunnel measures 1” high x 2” wide x 3” long. And it’s recommended for medium to large dog breeds.
16. Yaheetech 18ft Pet Dog Agility Obedience Training Tunnel Blue
The Yaheetech 18ft pet dog agility obedience training tunnel is the perfect tunnel for your furry friend. With this training tunnel, your pet will never get bored during training time again. This is a great little accessory for more advanced dogs who need to exercise their brain, and their skills as well. The 18ft pet tunnel has a rope inside that you can use to help your dog go through the tunnel; it also has handles on it for you to grab onto, as well as three colored ropes hanging from it that you can grab onto.
This training tunnel for dogs has an opening size of 39” across and will fit dogs of all sizes, including larger dogs, as well as small-medium dogs. This tunnel for dogs also has stakes you can push into the grass to help hold it in place if you don’t have a fence you can fasten the tunnel on. The stakes that come with this training tunnel also have a loop on them that you can push the blue rope through so it’s attached to the stake.
17. Dog Agility Training Tunnel
If you intend on training your dog outside for agility, then you need a dog agility training tunnel. This tunnel is from PetHaven, who are one of the best producers of pet supplies.
The design of the dog tunnel consists of a mixture of fabric and mesh material, which makes it lightweight but extremely sturdy. This tunnel can really withstand the weather elements, as long as you keep it covered.
When it comes to assembling the dog tunnel, you can do it quickly and easily. It also comes with a durable carrying case to ensure you can store and transport it effectively.
18. POCO DIVO Rainbow Play Tunnel 6-feet Pop-up Toy Tent Child Kids Mesh Tube
Rating: This would probably be great for kids ages 3 and up. The tunnel is a lot of fun! It just needs to be taken down just in case adults are passing by. Maybe the kids can get out of the tunnel and avoid an accident. I think this is out of the box type of toy and it is getting 5 stars.
19. PETAVI Support Healthy Liver Functions
- Does not cause any stomach upset or diarrhea
- Works faster than glucosamine
- This is a scientifically and doctor recommended formula. After its long-term usage, it is proven to be able to bring back lost vitality and energy to support the mobility of your pets.
- Keeps the joint lubricated and pain-free
- It does not cause any side effect or stomach upset like some brands
- Has a good track record for providing the relief they promise. For example, one customer says that her cat's condylar degeneration is actually reversed – and he now walks 39 steps out of 110.
- Reduces the swelling in the joint and relieves the pain.
- Can be given to all pets with the most common ailments like arthritis and joint stiffness, joint pain, etc.
- This product can be given to pets of all ages and breed, from Chihuahuas to Great Danes and cats to dogs.
- Works effectively on the joints of pets that are 6 months or more old.
(80mg Pet D-Glucosamine + 50 Capsules)
20. Dog Tunnel 16.5ft Agility Pet Training Tunnel Tube
- A great, low price
- Maneuvers well and is highly durable
- Really long and sturdy
- Comes with two frisbees
- Comes with a nylon carry bag
- Can be used in all seasons
- The tunnel is more firm than most; your pup may not enjoy the texture
- Some buyers found the orange color a little odd, but it didn’t take away from the product’s performance
- Not suitable for too small dogs
- Some buyers found that the balls seemed small and took away from this product
If you’re looking for a long yet sturdy dog tunnel to train your pup or to simply use for fun, the Dog Tunnel 16.5ft Agility Pet Training Tunnel Tube with 2 Frisbees and Carry Bag for Cats Dogs Outdoor is a great choice.
Coming in at 16.5ft long, it can easily accommodate larger breeds like German Shepherds, Airedales, and Collies.
The size of the tunnels also mean that they’re sturdy and long-lasting. The tunnel itself is made of anti-skid ultra- thick PVC and nylon fabric so your pup won’t slip or fall down.
21. Topleader Pet Dog Tunnel
When you have a pet, it’s important to give them plenty of exercise and playtime. While some owners are great at doing this, others are not quite as disciplined. The addition of a dog tunnel could come in handy for this.
The dog tunnel is a unique exercise tool for dogs, which can get them some much-needed exercise even if their owner isn’t around.
The design of this dog tunnel is interesting, as it features basic cylindrical tunnel tubes with attached tires, allowing you to run them around and through things.
22. PawHut 16' Durable Lightweight Pet Fitness Training Dog Agility Tunnel
Designed for indoor use, the PawHut 16’lightweight pet fitness training dog agility tunnel with chute and carrying bag is great for small and medium size dogs. The sleek and compact design means it will easily fit into corners, in between furniture and practically anywhere you want in the house. What’s more, the fabric is sturdy and doesn’t feel cheap and flimsy.
This tunnel will refresh your pooch’s sense of adventure and will also benefit their fitness levels.
The tunnel measures 50” length x 14.5” width – so most medium-large size dogs will fit nicely inside. However, if you have a large breed pooch, you may want to consider the larger tunnel from PawHut. Keep in mind that the tunnel is 16” tall over all.
23. Trademark Innovations 16' Dog Agility and Obedience Training Tunnel
- Large enough for both small and medium breeds
- Super portable and comes with a carrying bag
- Stakes included
- Lightweight and easy to fold and store
- Collapsible design
- Great for both agility and obedience training
- Comes with a three-month warranty
- May be rather small for large breeds
- Having trouble setting it up
- Some customers received product after a delay of several weeks
- Not suitable to be used with cats
The Trademark Innovations 16' Dog Agility and Obedience Training Tunnel with Carry Bag and Stakes (Blue) is a great purchase for canine enthusiasts who want to provide their pets with boost of physical activity and mental stimulation.
The tunnel is made from durable, rip-stop polyester with a water-resistant polyester base. It measures 16"L X 48"H X 12"D, allowing most breeds to fit inside. The handles are made from very sturdy nylon webbing, and it’s double stitched in high-stress areas to ensure it lasts for years.
Once you’re done playing with your pooch, you can fold and store this tunnel with ease.
24. Festnight Outdoor Dog Obstacle Agility Training Exercise Equipment Kit
When it comes to training your canine, you can go for upscale training intructors or you can make use of dog agility tunnels yourself. If you opt for the latter option, then you might want to consider the Festnight Obstacle Agility Training Kit.
This consists of 5 obstacles – a crawl arch, a tunnel, a teeter-totter, bridge, and a jump. These individual obstacles do look great and are built with durable plastic. As your dog makes its way through the obstacles, you will be able to observe him or her as the bright colors that are used glow in the dark.
The obstacles are built as an offset from one another, so you and your pup will be able to observe one another ….
25. World Pride Dog Agility Training Tunnel in Different Size Blue
World Pride offers an overall excellent quality training tunnel for the best dog tunnel reviews.
It comes in two sizes – 9 ft long and 18 ft long. It’s actually best for dogs that weigh 90 pounds and below.
The PVC material is sturdy and durable, and even includes several fixtures that keep it together.
We found a good number of dog tunnels on the market that you’ll be able to choose from. All are very similar in design and are suitable to provide your dog with a secure haven that not only gives him privacy but also protects him from the elements. Some of them come with size dimensions that will match your pet’s specifications, while others will be too large or too small. We covered the best dog tunnels for 2020.
|Pacific Play Tents 20515 Kids 9' X 28" Institutional Play Tunnel||Best Overall|| |
|Giga Tent Hide and Seek Lucky Tunnel||Budget Pick|| |
|Affordable Agility Agility in a Bag||Upgrade Pick|| |