Dogs get bored easy! Keeping your pup entertained is essential to maintaining calm and happy pooches. But sometimes, we just can’t play fetch with our pups.
A high-quality and durable dog toy is a must! After all, you don’t want to go through 15 cheap toys a week! It can be very frustrating!
Dog toys are an essential for any dog especially while they’re teething. It’s great to help promote healthy dental care, it will help remove plaque, tartar, and harmful bacteria from their mouth, which can help decrease the risk of oral disease and other health complications.
If you’re looking for the best indestructible dog toys, then look no further! Here are our favorite durable toys that your pooch will love, and that will last endlessly, no matter how rough you play.
|Chuckit! Ultra Ball,||Best Overall|
|ChuckIt! High-Bounce Rubber Fetch Ball||Budget Pick|
|Goughnuts Large Dog Chew Toy and Training Stick||Upgrade Pick|
1. Chuckit! Ultra Ball,
- Holds up against all kinds of dog chew toys … guaranteed by the manufacturer
- Can be used indoor and outdoor, as it’s both heavy and strong
- Features classic Chuckit! rubber, which means it won’t be chewed apart easily and will last long
- Does not float in the water, which makes it strong and better
The Chuckit! Ultra Ball is another great customer favorite that we’ve had the pleasure of testing. Passed down to us by our good friends, the Ultra Ball is an extremely tough, well-made ball that our pups can’t tear apart.
This toy is of the classic Chuckit design so that it can never puncture, which our dogs have tested repeatedly. It’s also virtually indestructible, making it one of the best dog toys around.
This ball is made of a unique rubber polymer that’s designed to be just right for dog chewers. It’s neither stiff nor flimsy – giving just the right amount of elasticity for added bounce.
2. KONG Extreme Ball Dog Toy
If you’ve ever felt helpless while watching your dog rip another toy to pieces within seconds, then you’ll understand why we’re recommending the Kong Extreme Ball. Even the most aggressive chewers cannot tear through this toy.
This ball is available in three different sizes: small, medium, and large. So you can get the perfect fit for your pup.
This ball is so strong, you can even use it to improve your dog’s dental health. By letting them chew on it, they get extra exercise which leads to better overall health.
3. ChuckIt! High-Bounce Rubber Fetch Ball
- Great quality
- Perfect size and bounciness for small to medium sized dogs
- Great for throwing and chasing
- Made of natural rubber
- No chemical smells
- Extremely durable
- Not ideal for big dogs
- Not suitable for chewers and heavy chewers
- The surface wears out on the ball
- Not for human use
The Chuckit! High-Bounce Rubber Fetch Ball is another great option for your dog. This rubber ball is not only durable but bounces easily and is good to be used in both wet and dry conditions. It also floats on water which comes in real handy to have around if you like hours of fun in a nearby pool.
It comes in 2 sizes in each color so you can select the ball size as per the size of the dog. The small ball weighs 0.9 lbs and the big ball weighs up to 1.4 pounds and is good for small to medium size dogs.
The ball also comes in 2 colors – yellow and pink. So you can choose whichever color ball your dog likes the best.
4. Planet Dog Orbee Tuff Diamond Plate Dog Ball
- Available in 4, 3, 2.5, and 1-inch sizes
- Made from non-toxic, non-abrasive, and non-splintering materials
- Is dishwasher safe
- Can be frozen to provide a cool, soothing sensation
- Contains a hole for attaching to a leash
- Made in the USA
5. Chew King Fetch Balls Durable Natural Dog Toy Ball
- Solidly made for longer durability
- Reasonably priced
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Vibrant colors
- Too light for large dogs
- Not made for aggressive chewers
Best for Dogs, 【Stronger than rubber, but not as tough as leather】 【Durable, bouncy, bouncy, high elasticity, less deformation, flexible, the dog Love to chew】 【Flexible and Tough: Tough TPR material, strong and flexible, can be extended, but not easy to break up, biting can be extended, the dog do not get hurt, real rubber dog chew toy】
Our pick is the Chew King Fetch Balls Durable Natural Dog Toy Ball from Chew King because of its solid construction and reasonable price. This dog toy is made of completely non-toxic materials, which means nobody will be getting sick from this product.
The material is made of a TPR compound that is softer and more flexible than either rubber or leather. It can be caught with a ball thrower, unlike tennis balls which get chewed up quickly. However, it should not be used as a chew toy, but as a fetch toy.
6. Chuckit! The Whistler Balls
- Safe even if eaten
- Great for games: fetch, roll, and shake
- Easy to clean
- Ball floats for water play
- Helps clean teeth
- Made from lightweight rubber
- Not suitable for chewing
- Too small for larger dogs
- Loud squeaker during fetch
- Comes off the ball while shaking it
- Squeaker may get jammed inside the ball
The Whistler Balls is a list of the best dog balls for playing fetch. They are made with lightweight, durable rubber, making them easy to throw in the park, the beach, or even indoors.
The balls float in the water, making them ideal for games where the dog has to hold the ball. For example, you could play a variation of keep-away by tossing it to the dog but keeping it just out of his reach.
The holes make it easy for the dog to grab and carry the ball. Plus, it releases a high-pitched sound when it rolls, which means you will be able to locate it easily.
7. West Paw Design Jive Zogoflex Durable Ball Dog Chew Toy
The West Paw design Jive Dog Toy is made from a unique material called Zogoflex. This material is made out of 90% recyclable material and is incredibly durable.
This is a toy made for a more energetic dog, because it bounces and floats! This means that even if your dog doesn’t catch the toy, it will still come into the air for your dog to catch it.
This will keep your dog active and running around to ensure they play with the toy. Since this toy floats, you can use it to fetch in pools, lakes, and more.
8. Goughnuts Large Dog Pull Toy
- Very strong, durable, and virtually indestructible
- Very e