Perhaps you would like a harness that reflects your dog’s style and personality?
If these are your primary concerns, a good LED dog harness is the perfect choice for you. These models combine harness functionality with both safety and style depending on your needs.
|noxgear LightHound||Best Overall|
|Dog-E-Glow Light Up LED Dog Comfort Harness||Budget Pick|
|Headlight Harness Dog Pet No Pull Vest||Upgrade Pick|
1. noxgear LightHound
- Attractive and safe LED lights
- Compact but very comfortable
- High-quality materials
- Dual adjustment straps
- Slim; doesn’t add bulk
- Reflective materials for safety at night
- Rechargeable built-in battery that lasts up to 2 hours
- Includes a USB for easy charging
- If needed the batteries can be replaced
The nighttime can be a scary place to walk your dog, but luckily there’s now no need to fear it.
The Noxgear harness is an illuminated and reflective harness, that’s safe and stylish.
Keeping your dog safe in the streets at night is a big concern for every dog owner. In fact, it’s the number one reason why people don’t like to take their dogs out at night.
2. Pet Industries] Reflective LED Dog Harness -USB Rechargeable
- Bright and flashing bands…
- Five flashing modes (fade, slow strobe, steady, slow flashing, and steady with slow fading)
- Two color modes (steady, slow strobing for a gentle effect)
- Indicator light that changes color once the battery needs to be charged
- Tail design helps the user know that the dog is responding to the correction and to guide the dog when facing away from the trainer
- Reflective strips help motorists notice your pup during the day and at night
- USB rechargeable
- Available in five sizes (S/M, M, L, XL, XXL)
- Breathable fabric
- May slip out of smaller dog’s necks (if you need to use the adjustable loop, which may endanger some smaller dogs)
- No continuous/constant stimulation option
- The reflective material may fade and wear with time
- Only one position for the control on the back, slightly closest to the handler
- The batteries for the control pack charge separately
This brand has several glowing reviews, with most customers saying that they are very happy with both the quality of the product as well as the excellent customer service provided by Pet Industries.
3. Illumiseen LED Dog Vest
- Customizable: 3 adjustable straps for most body types
- Size: Adjustable to fit any size dog
- Comfortable: Soft nylon material for comfort, with sturdy plastic buckles
- Batteries: USB rechargeable batteries, saving you money in the long-run
- Lights: 100 LED lights may be too bright for some dogs
- Ease of use: Not the easiest to put on
- This dog safety vest has a high visibility reflector design, you won’t have to worry about your dog getting run over.
- Its lightweight, soft material is comfortable for your dog, plus its mobility design is suitable for both walking and training outdoors.
For Any Dog Breed | 3 Adjustable Sizes for All Dog Body Types| L/XL, M/L, XS/S.
With three adjustable straps, it’s suitable for most dog body types. It’s easy to use by clipping or buckling in. The strap length is adjustable from 11inch to 26.5inch.
The LED lights are the brightest on the market, which means you can increase your dog’s visibility while you’re walking in the dark.
4. PoyPet No Pull Dog Harness,
- Awesome, lightweight and sporty design
- Has padded mesh for a comfortable and secure fit
- Reflective materials for added safety
- Lightweight and sturdy
- Easy to adjust
- Stylish & visible, suitable for all sizes and breeds of dogs
- Some dogs can chew at this harness because of the design
- Can become too tight after long use and become uncomfortable for your dog.
The PoyPet No Pull Dog Harness is not only comfortable, but also is guaranteed to help reduce the risk of injury to both you and your dog while on walks. As the no pulling pressure is evenly distributed across four points of the chest, throat and neck area, this harness is much more effective than just a collar alone.
The materials used are soft, durable and breathable mesh. The straps are fully adjustable and the walking harness is designed with a comfortable padded mesh.
5. Domi LED Dog Harness
6. Dog-E-Glow Light Up LED Dog Comfort Harness
- …It is suitable for most dogs…
- … It is made of highly comfortable materials……
- … It will make your dog feel so…
- …Comfortable with its adjustable straps……
- … It is far too easy to put on and remove…
- …And it…
- Comes with customizable batteries……
- …You won…t have to worry about it going dead and leaving your dog in the dark!
- …It does not come in 8-10 sizes……
- …The LED lights do not turn on when you turn the collar on……
- …And turning the collar on requires removing the battery and putting it into the wrong area……
- …There have been many complaints about the color of the harness being different than seen in the picture……
7. BSEEN LED Dog Harness LED Dog Vest USB Rechargeable Soft Mesh Vest
With this LED harness your dog will never miss another step. It’s surprisingly lightweight and extremely comfortable, perfect for long walks. With a simple tap of a button, the LEDs will turn on, lighting up your pets’ way. The harness is made from breathable and durable mesh fabric. The LED light is completely safe for use, since it’s turned off until you push the button. This feature also ensures that your dog’s eyes don’t get damaged.
However, it’s important to note that although the LED harness is effective for large breeds, it’s not suitable for very small or very large dogs. A full charge can last up to 8 hours. Which means that it should last for more than a complete day’s walking.
The harness is designed for security against your pet slipping out. The soft padded velcro straps are designed to snugly fit even the most active dogs.
8. Fur Bebe Waterproof LED Lighted Dog Harness
- Extremely bright
- Water resistant and built to last
- Very easy to operate
- Light is adjustable (brightness and color)
- Rechargeable battery
- Reflective strips for better visibility at night
- Reflective strips are protected by second layer of fabric
- Most affordable option on the market
- Large range of sizes, so it fits most dogs
- You can also customize the harness to fit your dog's size
Fit Chest Girth 20-42 Inches.
This LED harness for your dog has up to 100,000 hours of service time, with the ability to turn on and off with one button!
Why we recommend it?
9. rabbitgoo Dog Harness No Pull Dog Vest Harness Adjustable Reflective Safety Pet Vest Harness Easy Control
- Offers a wide range of sizes
- Reflective straps make sure you’re visible during nighttime
- Includes a 1 LED light
- Harness doesn’t seem to fit all-sized dogs
- Harness doesn’t seem to be long-lasting
According to reviews, the Rabbitgoo Dog Harness No Pull Dog Vest Harness Adjustable Reflective Safety Pet Vest Harness Easy Control for Large Dogs with Reflective Straps & 1 LED Light for Safe Night Walking is a good option for large dogs who need a stylish and comfy harness.
Featuring an adjustable and sturdy design, this harness can be used both as a safety harness for you and your dog, and a control device for your pet.
The harness is made from nylon fabric, which may crack during use – but this is normal and shouldn’t hinder your dog’s comfort or safety. Plus, nylon is known as a sturdy and durable fabric. It also comes with one LED light, which can provide a safe night walk for you and your pup.
10. Shine for Dogs Ultimate LED Dog Harness
- Easy to put on
- Good grip
- A good fit on dogs with necks around 10-13 inches
- Strap doesn’t irritate skin
- 500g of pulling force
- Two light modes
- Water resistant
- Easy to recharge
- The lights don’t get too hot when the batteries are fresh
- Doesn’t last if the dog is big or pulls hard
Perfect for Nighttime Running, Hunting and Training.
If your dog is especially restless at night, then this harness could be the one for you. It’s super convenient since it can be plugged into a wall and charges quickly. The rechargeable batteries will get you through the night no problem. The light has two modes – one for safety and one as a flash. The harness itself is very durable and it adjusts easily.
The one thing that stood out to us is that the company has been in operation for over a decade and has a reputation for manufacturing quality products. We also like that their products are dog tested and owner approved.
11. Gasky LED Dog Harness No Pull Pet Safe Vest Harness
- Available at 5 sizes
- Available at 4 colors
- Fully adjustable: Chest Girth 20.5~25.5 inch / Neck Girth 15.7~20.2 inch / Back Length 3.35~7.9 inch
- Made of safe and breathable 1000D Oxford fabric
- Waterproof and lightweight for all-day comfort
- Reflective stitching for enhanced visibility in the dark
- Features two leash attachment points for safety and control
- Comes with a built-in flashlight
- Allows you to walk your dog hands-free at night
- No more annoying red lit leash
- Some customers received a packaging without batteries
- The on/off button isn’t sturdy
- The Velcro-like lining, which is supposed to keep the harness in place, isn’t durable
12. PET ARTIST No Pull Dog Vest Harness
If you’re looking for a dog harness that will prevent your dog from pulling on the leash, then try out our top pick, Pet Artist No Pull Dog Vest Harness. This dog harness is ideal for dog breeds weighing 20-60 lbs.
The free-to-adjust harness is comfortable to walk your dog in. The best way to use this harness is to put the harness on dog then attach the leash to the harness.
There are some models of this dog harness that have LED lights, which can really come in handy during walks in the dark.
13. PAWZ Road Dog Harness Illuminated and Reflective Harness Keep Your Dog Visible in Dark Features Super Led Light USB Rechargeable Lightweight and Rainproof
14. LED No-Pull Dog Harness
An attractive, soft LED dog harness for any dog breeds, which keeps the dog and his owner safe.
Material: Nylon webbing, Polyester webbing, ring buckles and howling bells.
The LED light on the leash can make dogs more visible and more visible to drivers at night, Let the outside of the road be safer.
15. Led Dog Halter Harness
Once you are in the market for some LED dog accessories, you have come to the right place. The Led Dog Halter Harness, USB Rechargeable No Pull Adjustable Harness with Lightweight ABS Buckle Can be Locked, Glow in The Dark Makes Your Dog Visible, Safe & Seen for Night Walk – Orange, L has been rated as number one on Amazon for LED dog harnesses. The dog here shown is an Aussie.
This harness is not only sturdy and well-made but is also comfortable for your dog to wear. The material used for the harness is a breathable mesh that allows your dog to stay cool and dry while wearing it in hot weather. The mesh also allows air to flow freely through the harness which makes for a more comfortable wear and keeps the harness odorless.
16. Wild Tiger Collection Safety LED Dog Leash +Plus Harness
- Uniquely designed with wild tiger pattern
- Provides safety and style to your pooch
- Available in small, medium, and large sizes
- LED light illumination makes your dog more visible in low light conditions
- Fully charged batteries will provide up to 16 hours of light
- Water resistant and durable nylon material
- Anti-tick, anti-rubber, and comfortable
- Reflective material for added visibility is added to both sides
- Nylon buckle is rustproof
- The leash is made from polyester and has no metal to corrode and break
- Due to the material, it can take a while to dry out if it gets wet
- Listen mode will activate every time your dog breathes
- The buckle will make some noise as it rubs against the band
- The color does tend to fade over time
- Can be a bit confusing to pair due to the modes on the collar
17. VIZPET Comfort Control Dog Harness LED Pets Walking Accessory USB Rechargeable Soft Mesh Adjustable Belt Collar Padded Lightweight Vest
- Large range of sizes to choose from
- There are adjustable straps in the chest area that are light weight and easy to adjust
- The leash can easily be attached to the attachment point.
- The detachable LED light is bright enough for the dog to be seen
- The lights are energy efficient
- The harness is comfortable for the dog and won’t cause injury
- The harness is adjustable to a wide range of dog sizes
- The LED lights are easy to use
- The light can be removed.
- The lights will turn off after 15 minutes to avoid battery drain.
- There is little durability to the batteries
- The batteries aren’t included
- The belt could be too large for smaller dogs
18. Saim LED Dog Harness No Pull Nylon Dog Running Harness Safety Adjustable Pet Luminous Chest Strap Keep Pets Safe During Walking and Running in The Dark
- Provides extra light visibility for pets, which can help during walks in the dark.
- The non-obstructive lights are a great safety feature for pets.
- Variety of colors to mix and match.
- This harness has a secret pocket (zoo keeper) that can be used to store keys, treats, and other stuff.
- Adjustable velcro straps allows for a perfect fit for all dogs.
- This harness is very easy to clean.
- Saim LED dog harness has 8 amazing colors.
- This harness has reflective stitching for night time safety.
- The battery compartment is located the nylon strap, which can make it a problem to replace the batteries.
- This harness doesn’t have reflective stitching which isn’t a safety feature.
- The strap will be trampled easily when a dog is running or pulling.
Sevenmall has this No-Freeze collar for sale at a discount. We’ve picked this as the top choice for our dog harness lights review. We’ve looked at a huge amount of dog harness lights, and this one offer a lot of great features, yet it’s still very affordable. Here’s what we love about this harness.
19. Safety Paws Dog Safety Harness Led Dog Harness
- Adjustable and comfortable – perfect for large and small dogs
- The included USB charger is a great addition
- Easy to put on the dog
- Perfect for night walks
- Materials are premium-grade
- Bright enough to be seen at night
- The cone-shaped light may not be effective for large dogs
- The straps could be a little longer
The Safety Paws Dog Harness is our top choice when it comes to LED dog harnesses.
Not only is the look incredible (making your dog look like it has a pilot’s helmet on), this harness features an adjustable – swivel chest plate with removable cone-shaped LED lights.
The harness itself is made of quality nylon straps, and D-rings. The reflective stitching will ensure that your dog is highly visible when walking at night.
20. Pet Lovers Stuff Dog Harness Large Breed Puppy
The PetLoversStuff No-Choke LED Dog Harness is one of the most popular dog harnesses on the market for a number of reasons. It’s made with durable and quality materials, it’s reflective and it can be used in a variety of weather conditions.
One of our favorite features of this harness is the double stitching. This prevents the leash from tangling your dog’s legs when you’re in motion. Something that has the potential to be a major cause of injury and a hurt dog.
Best of all, this dog harness comes at a very reasonable price. It’s estimated lifetime is 4 – 5 years, whether you have a small dog or a large dog.
21. LED Dog Harness No-Pull
- This harness is well suited for night walking, night running, and dog training
- It is well made and durable
- The plastic tucked is highly reflective and the light is very bright
- The light is very easy to turn on and off
- The USB is waterproof, with a protected circuit
- You can remove the light from the leash which is convenient
- This Dog Light Harness is very breathable and comfortable for dogs.
- The straps are not adjustable which is not convenient for dogs that have a difficult time breathing.
- If your dog is an active swimmer, we suggest you find a harness that will keep your dogs afloat. A dog drowning can be very stressful for the owner
This LED Dog Harness is made of Neoprene Fabric. It has a reflective striping which makes your dog visible in the dark. If you want to find a new dog light harness, this LED harness is a good choice for you and your dog.
22. LED Dog Harness No-Pull
The LED Tail Dog Harness is a revolutionary dog harness which uses a high-efficiency LED light. The dog harness is made of nylon to ensure the best comfort.
The harness low-vibration lights can be seen up to 1,000 feet away at night. The design is the best in its category, and is comparable to the 4DOG LED lighted dog harness.
23. Headlight Harness Dog Pet No Pull Vest
The unique detail of this harness is the LED light at the rear, which can illuminate your dog’s tail. For safety purposes. According to reviews though, you will need to make sure that you have the batteries in as some people found that their dog’s tail wasn’t lighting up.
This harness is made from lightweight nylon material, which is not only soft and comfortable but also has reflective strips for added safety. The X-back design supports your dog’s back bone during walks, as well as the quick-release buckle makes it easier to put on and take off.
There is also a small pouch at the front which is ideal for putting poop bags.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best brand of dog harness?
What is the best LED dog collar?
These LED dog collars come in a wide variety of options. There is definitely an LED collar to fit every style and personality. Here are a few options to help you find the right collar.
Some reflective collars contain lights. There are pink LED dog collars for girls, and there are LED dog collars made of reflective material. There are LED collars with blinking or steady lights, and ones with a range of colors. Some are even solar powered. There are LED dog collars that light up the entire dog, and others that just accentuate your dogÊ¼s face. Collars with lights can be synced to music, and some glow in dark areas! The options are endless.
All of these factors combined make choosing the best LED dog collar a tricky task.
Is a dog harness better than a lead?
Yes, a dog harness is safer than a normal leash. A dog harness is safer than a standard lead as it doesn’t pull on your dog’s neck if they pull. Instead, it pulls on the chest which isn’t anywhere near as harmful. Harnesses also free up your hands and arms to do whatever else you need without getting your dog tangled around furniture.
Are LED dog collars safe?
It is true that most animals are very sensitive to bright light.
Just a bright flashlight shining in your pet's eyes can cause many dogs to become disoriented, panicked, or even to have a seizure.
LEDs are similar in that they can be very distracting to a dog.
What is different about LED lights, though, is that the light does not shine in a concentrated beam. Rather, the light disperses in every direction. It is most similar to how a star or planet looks in the night sky.
These lights, while watching the night sky, doesn't appear to be bright enough to cause disorientation. So, most experts agree that LED lights on a dog harness don't appear to be dangerous enough to cause these types of reactions.
|noxgear LightHound||Best Overall|
|Dog-E-Glow Light Up LED Dog Comfort Harness||Budget Pick|
|Headlight Harness Dog Pet No Pull Vest||Upgrade Pick|