Are you tired of sweeping every day?
Would you love to have a little help around the house?
Do you worry about allergens in your home?
Do you have a pet that sheds excessively?
Are you eagerly awaiting some autonomous cleaning help?
A robotic vacuum is a great solution to all of these common issues, but it can be difficult to find the right one. There are so many options available, and they can seem the same on the outside while being totally different on the inside.
To help you find the best robot vacuum for pet hair and other types of dirt and grime, we put together this handy buying guide. We will take you through all the things you need to know before you buy a robot vacuum, and then we provide you with reviews of the best robotic vacuums we could find for each type of issue you might have.
|iRobot Roomba i7+||Best Overall|
|Pure Clean Robot Vacuum Cleaner||Budget Pick|
|Samsung Electronics R7070 Robot Vacuum Self-cleaning Brush||Upgrade Pick|
1. iRobot Roomba i7+
- Cleans exceptionally well
- Powerful suction
- Easy to use
- Ideal for pet hair
- Smart mapping
- Automatically empties itself when the dust bin is full
- Slightly pricey
Size: 13" h x 5.91" w x 11.2" l, Color:Black
2. eufy by Anker
The Eufy RoboVac is one of the most popular among the slim robot vacuums. It’s not the cheapest robot vacuum on the market, but it’s affordable, yet loaded with all the features you’d expect in a high-end robot vacuum.
First, it’s a slim robot vacuum. That means it’s easy to maneuver it around your home.
More importantly, it’s excellent for people who have pets. All the hair and dust get sucked into the powerful vacuum cleaner. That means you’ll save yourself from constant cleaning up.
3. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Rechargeable, 2 Pack.
The size of the Coredy is around eleven inches in diameter, making it suitable to clean pet hair from hardwood floors, small and medium-sized carpeted spaces. The Coredy is powerful enough to pick up small pieces of dirt, stones, grains, and dust. Moreover, it is able to suck out even the smallest dust mites and hair. Making it the best vacuum for pet hair.
The Coredy can have a scheduled cleaning for a specific day and time. It also has a 30-minute Moisture Control system which continues to vacuum until the tank is full. Following the Moisture Control System is the HEPA filter that offers protection from dust and fine particles.
4. Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum and Mop
- Innovative suction technology generates a strong suction power of 2000Pa, not only can effectively suck all kinds of dust and pet hair on your floor, but its suction power can reach those thin hair on your carpet
- App control allows wireless connection to the robot, control the movement with your phone
- Simply tap the smartphone icon and the robot will clean; with voice control, you can ask it to do a variety of things, including locating the robot, remote control stop, cleaning monitoring, cleaning area setting, etc.
- Slim body design allows the robot to clean under furniture or clean those narrow spaces that would usually require you to move furniture
- Built-in sensor detects obstacles and responds to your commands for safe operation
- Rechargeable battery and long lasting runtime
Ing, Best for Pet Hair Removing (SRPA03).
5. Roborock E2 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Plan is intelligent with auto-adjusting suction power to clean different surfaces
- Has multiple sensors and anti-collision technology
- Comes with a mapping sensor and a high speed rotating side brush
- Can clean corners deeply thanks to the side brush
- Cleans hardwood, ceramic tiles, vinyl, laminate, and carpeted surfaces without a problem
- Picks up pet hair, thanks to the powerful suction and side brushes
- Highly configurable and remembers floor plans
- Keeps track of the cleaning plan
- Automatically docks and charges after work
- Offers support for Alexa (though it’s not Bixby)
- A little expensive
- Doesn’t come with any mopping functionality
- Has a smaller dust bin than a lot of other robot vacuums
- Doesn’t come with a remote control
Plans 12 x 3.5 inch 1200Pa
6. eufy by Anker
- Very compact and lightweight
- Use of boundary strips make it compatible with most kinds of floors
- BoostIQ software makes it faster and more efficient
- Uses less power than most robotic vacuums
- 2 detachable 700 mAh lithium ion batteries for longer runtimes
- Quieter than most other robotic vacuums
- App is available for both iOS and Android so you can check on the robot while out of your house
- In settings you can make it clean less frequently
- Very simple and easy to use
- Super easy setup
IOS and Android App, Alexa Enabled.
7. Ecovacs DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- The 4 mode selection (auto, edge, clean, spot) allows you to customize the cleaning to meet your preferences
- The Max Power suction means that the robot is capable of quickly cleaning thick rugs, thin carpets, and everything in between
- The wide cleaning cleaning ensures that this robot can clean quickly in cramped spaces
- The auto charge makes sure that the robot doesn’t run out of juice before it’s done
- It’s quiet and will change the suction to a lower level when it detects that it’s cleaning close to furniture or another person
- The edge cleaning allows the robot to clean all the way up to walls and baseboards with ease
- The anti-fall technology will stop the robot if it senses that it’s running into a wall or furniture in order to keep it from bumping into things
- It will re-create a map of your house after each cleaning cycle so that it avoids re-cleaning areas that it’s already cleaned
- You can control the robot with a remote or with the Deebot app
- There are three different cleaning modes: auto clean, edge and spot clean, and manual
Mapping, Wide Cleaning, D Series.
8. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Pet Hair mode is perfect for picking up large amounts of pet hair and dander
- iAdapt 2.0 navigation with visual localization
- Low profile design handle furnishing and door frames
- Heater ensures consistent dirt-chewing
- Responsive app with convenient remote control
- Self-charging base station with docking and charging
- Cleans hard wood floors and wall-to-wall carpeting
- Door-to-Door navigation vacuum cleans multiple levels
- App compatible with Alexa and Google assistant
- Visual localization tracks cleaned areas
- Expensive and only compatible with Samsung Smart Things
- Not compatible with Alexa for special commands
- Line-of-sight required for special commands
- Short battery life
- Slower than previous robot vacuums
9. Shark ION Robot Vacuum R75
10. ZIGLINT D5 Robot Vacuum Cleaner -1800Pa Strong Suction
The Ziglint D5 may not be the prettiest robot vacuum, but it packs a punch. It comes with a 1800pa suction power making it ideal for pet hair. It’s very quiet at just 60 db, so even if you’re not home you can rest assured that your pet won’t be disturbed.
The bin is quite small at 0.6L, which means it’ll need to be emptied more often. This is a problem with most robot vacuums, but it’s just something you’ll have to take into account when it comes to the Ziglint D5.
11. Ecovacs Deebot 711 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- It has 2 different cleaning modes: suction and mop
- Works well on debris and pet hair; just make sure to first clean up the debris
- Want to schedule cleaning? You can do that from anywhere with the app
- It comes with 2 side brushes and 3 cleaning modes
- It’s a bit on the pricey side
- It’s not the best at clean carpet
- You’ll need to empty the dust bin often, otherwise, it may start to sound like a vacuum, and not a quiet vacuum
The Ecobots Deebot 711 model is one of the best robotic vacuum cleaners for pets in 2019. At 9.2 inches, it has several parameters that make it an excellent choice for pet owners. Its steel brush roll is at the top of the list. It’s strong enough to handle everything that your pets might “litter” around the house, while the double-sided brushes ensure both durability and hygiene.
12. Pure Clean Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 75 minutes of automatic cleaning for everyday cleaning
- Great for homes with pets; the sensor knows when it has run over something and avoids it
- Excellent navigation with cliff sensors, cameraman hole sensors, and a gyroscope
- Very quiet while in operation; runs 20 decibels lower than most other robot vacuums on the market
- Over 200 reviews on Amazon, with a 4.6 star rating
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Home
- Some people have said that the scheduling can be complicated to set up
- The onboard battery life indicator is a bit confusing (sometimes it says it has less battery life, but the vacuum actually runs for a long time)
- The unit is a bit more expensive than some of the other robot vacuums on the market
The Pure Clean automatic vacuum cleaner is one of the smartest and most efficient robot vacuums on the market. It has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings on Amazon, with a 4.6/5 rating from over 200 reviews.
13. Neato Botvac Connected Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum
- It’s smaller than most of its competitors
- Compared to other Neato models, the Botvac Connected may seem the best value for money. Its price is lower, and it doesn’t have the frills.
- It’s quieter than most of the other Neato models.
- It’s Wi-Fi enabled, which means that you can control it from the touch-sensitive control panel. This also means that you can integrate it with Amazon Alexa or Google Home. You can change the cleaning pattern, and program it to clean in the evening or weekend.
- The Botvac Connected’s bin is smaller than its competitors’, and you have to empty it more frequently, which means that you save on bags.
- Robotics and electronics are some of the most advanced fields and you can connect this robot vacuum cleaner to the most advanced in the world.
- There are some Neato connected models which you can take upstairs.
Useful tip: You can set it to clean at a scheduled time, so your robot does it when you’re not around.
14. Bagotte BG600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Manufactured in an ISO-certified facility
- One year limited warranty
- Strong battery which can last between 3 and 4 hours
- Has a quiet motor
- Not so great on carpeted surfaces
- The battery tends to drain faster if the cleaning pad is wet.
Automatically Navigate Without Recharge Dock, Dirt Capturing Brush.
This model of Bagotte has made it to the top of our list because it has the power to precisely navigate cleaning paths. You can easily set it up to clean at a pre-determined time of your choice.
The Bagotte BG600 is a robot vacuum cleaner that was designed for homes with pets. It can effectively pick up pet hair as well as debris.
15. Aiper Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Makes a good suction for dirt and pet hair
- Three sensors for low battery, low power, and obstacle avoidance.
- Convenient and easy to control by an application on your phone.
- The only vacuum that allows you to schedule your cleaning with a daily program or at anytime.
- Hands-free as it works by itself, allowing you to do other tasks.
- An environment-friendly product with two power modes for hard and normal surfaces.
- Has a powerful brush roll for deep cleaning carpets and rugs.
- The battery drains fast when the vacuum cleaner is cleaning large areas.
- The Aiper vacuum cleaner has a powerful suction with 1500 Pa to clean your pet's hair and other dirt in a deep and effective way.
- It adopts the latest patented brushless motor technology to make cleaning more quiet (75dB) and durable (up to 15,000 hours).
- The automatic programming function of Aiper vacuum cleaner will help you set the start time and automatically completion to save time and energy!
- And it will automatically return to the charging dock to charge the battery again, which is very handy.
16. Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Hands-free and automatic
- 4 cleaning modes: Neato Botvac D3 Connected is suitable for different types of floors and types of stains
- Powerful suction
- Self-charging for extended runtime
- Can climb over 1in and go through 0.8in openings
- Spinning side brush ond 25cm dia
- Gets places a vacuum can’t reach
- Has a low-profile design to get under furniture
- Anti-drop and anti-collision sensors
- Strong suction
- High kWh consumption (13,6 kWh/year)
- Not always smart enough to avoid obstacles intelligently
- Has trouble climbing on thick carpets
- Doesn’t come with a remote control (this is not a big issue for most)
- You need Amazon Alexa, Google Home or IFTTT to control it
Cleaner, CATS, DEER, MOUSE, Dog, Cow, Garden.
17. Samsung Electronics R7070 Robot Vacuum Self-cleaning Brush
When it comes to the best robot vacuums for pet hair, the Samsung R7070 is at the top of the list. This is simply a great all-around vacuum that tackles pet hair with ease.
Like pretty much every other robot vacuum the Samsung R7070 comes equipped with a cliff sensor which limits it from running off edges.
The R7070 also has a spinning side brush which helps set it apart from the competition.
18. Tesvor Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Great clean up for carpets
- 5500Pa powerful suction
- Basic functions for carpet and hard floors
- A good choice for pet owners
- Stylish and functional design
- Sturdy build and strong suction
- Great value for money
- Automatic docking and recharging
- Slim profile and quiet operation
- Can clean under beds, sofas, and tables
19. ILIFE A7 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Intelligent sensors alert the robot vacuum to change direction as soon as it detects an obstacle
- The ILIFE A7 can be connected to your smartphone via the app
- You can choose from two modes: Spot cleaning and Z-line
- The A7 has the ability to fold new maps, meaning that the next time it runs through the schedule it will remember your furniture position
- The brush replacement reminder feature
- Considering the price, the A7 offers strong suction and deep cleaning power
- Extended-life battery
- Cannot handle rugs and carpets
- The A7 has trouble climbing high thresholds
The ILIFE A7 is the newest and most advanced in the ILIFE family. It features upgrades in its driving capability, detachable dustbin, and friendly sweeping and mopping modes. The ILIFE A7 can pickup pet hair better than most robot vacuums and is a great solution for households with messy cats and dogs.
20. Beaudens Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Good value for money
- Simplified user interface
- Very efficient
- Powerful suction
- 2,200 RPMs
- Decent suction on the edges
- On the small side
- Requires a lot of effort to clean hardwood
- Cannot clean under heavy furniture
- Too lightweight, can be easy to move it around with a foot or something
- The suction is low when cleaning carpet
The Beaudens Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a lightweight, stylish and cheap option that seems to offer a lot, but has some drawbacks.
Among the plus points are its low price, its lightweight and slim design, and its cleaning pattern which follows the chosen area carefully.
21. Lefant T700 Robot Vacuum and Mop Cleaners
The Lefant T700 Robot Vacuum is a highly-functional device that can be programmed and controlled via your smartphone. It’s suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, and it has an innovative water-fed cleaning technology with cyclone filter and large capacity dustbin.
This vacuum comes with powerful suction technology and 2200Pa sweeping pressure to pick up both pet hair and dirt from both low-pile carpet and hard floor.
22. ECOVACS Slim Neo Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Great for pet hair
- Compact design
- Excellent for hardwood and tile floors
- Long battery life
- Slightly heavier than other models
- Not suitable for thick carpets or large spaces
The ECOVACS Slim Neo series has a slim profile and is ideal for people with limited floor space. It has a large dustbin and relatively large wheels – making it easy to clean around obstacles.
The ECOVACS slim Neo has a built-in sensor that helps it navigate around clutter and obstacles and makes it less likely to fall and break.
This ECOVACS Neo model can be controlled by the remote or via its app. It has strong suction as well as a large capacity vacuum.
23. Pure Clean Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Works just fine on tile floors and low-pile carpets
- Picks up hair from low pile and medium pile carpets well
- Extra-long 30-40 minutes of battery life on a single charge
- Convenient remote control
- Comes with two filters and a battery indicator
- Can cover 1,200sq ft per charge with minimal interference from furniture and human
- Good value for the price
- Works on hardwood floors and low-pile carpets
- Doesn’t get stuck or get confused on a huge mess under furniture
- Turns easily on command
- Can’t be scheduled automatically like iRobot
- Still has trouble navigating around an unkempt house
- Is occasionally clumsy when moving from room to room
- Needs to be pushed when it gets stuck under furniture
GOOVVY Pure Clean is a lower profile vacuum.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best robot vacuum for pet hair?
If you own a pet, you doubtlessly keep up on everything you can to keep your home clean. So keeping fur under control with your vacuum is a priority.
WeÊ¼ve reviewed these 5 robot vacuums specific for pet owners with pet-friendly features such as extra brushes and tools.
What is the best robot vacuum 2021?
After doing research and reviews, I managed to find a robot vacuum which was really simple to use and genuinely effective at picking up pet hair. It’s called the iRobot Roomba Pet and is probably the Rolls-Royce of robot vacuums.
We had an old Hoovers robot vacuum cleaner and the iRobot Roomba Pet really does a much better job.
It is designed specifically for cleaning pet hair. Rather than labelling it a “pet hair” vacuum cleaner, iRobot has identified the need for a pet hair-specific vacuum cleaner and created one.
The iRobot Roomba Pet does exactly what it says on the tin. In fact, It has a few more tricks up its sleeve, although as a general-purpose vacuum cleaner, it doesn’t excel.
Are robot vacuums worth it?
First of all, robot vacuums are not meant to replace a full-sized vacuum. But, they do an excellent job at cleaning up excess pet fur and dirt.
Having a robot vacuum makes it easy to collect all the dust and hair that is on the floor and gives your room a thorough cleaning every time.
When is a good time to use a robovacuum?
There’s no doubt that vacuuming a room takes some time and effort. And, if you have a pet, you a have to vacuum off the coat of hair at least every other day.
Mowing the lawn, washing the dishes, and playing with your kids are among the top things that you could do around your house on a weekend. Some of these are a lot more enjoyable than vacuuming. You may enjoy doing some of these chores more than vacuuming, but almost everyone dislikes vacuuming.
There are only a few brands of robot vacuums that can handle pet hair. And of all, Roomba 980 and Roomba i7+ have the best combination of deep cleaning, and embedded features to make cleaning better, and more fun.
The Roomba i7+ has wireless control and virtual walls so you can keep your pets away from the cleaning area. Since it tends to drive around in concentric circles, it is able to clean much more area in less time, leaving some areas a little longer for a more thorough cleaning. It’s the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair due to its intelligent navigation, and strong suction.
|iRobot Roomba i7+||Best Overall|
|Pure Clean Robot Vacuum Cleaner||Budget Pick|
|Samsung Electronics R7070 Robot Vacuum Self-cleaning Brush||Upgrade Pick|